2013 Lotus ElanPosted on Monday, August 29th, 2011 in Lotus.
Option 2 +2 Lotus Elan was the only car you need. Referred to in the second half of 2013, Lotus Elan 4.0-liter engine to 450 hp V6 provides compressor and a relatively light weight considering kg for 1295, Lotus Elan’s performance on the part of the super sports car.
From the perspective of the style of the Lotus Elan was built like an athlete with a muscular physique and perfect peace. This is not a race there, rigid with tension, ambitious and interesting, but the best in its class will be enough for the car.
It is not enough to provide the performance and look good, innovation is also part of the appeal of the Lotus Elan. According to the remaining term of the option with the new Lotus Elan Christmas hybrid technology.
Lotus Elan Specification
* Layout: 2 seater, mid-engined, rear wheel drive
* Engine: Petrol, hybrid optional
* Hybrid technology: Optional KERS
* Cylinder: V8
* Capacity: 5.0 litre
* Power/Torque: 620 PS / 720 Nm
* Rev limit: 8,500 rpm
* 0-100 km/h: 3.4 seconds
* Top speed: 330 km/h
* CO2/km: 250 g/km (using optional hybrid technolgy)
* Weight: 1,450 kg
* Seats: 2
* Transmission: 7 Speed DCT
* Drive: RWD
* Start of production: End of 2012
* Enters the market: Spring 2013
* Price indication: Circa £110,000